A K21 está trazendo o Craig Larman para o Rio de Janeiro
Instrutores: Craig Larman
Quando: 23 a 25/07 – de 8:30h às 18h. É imprescindível a participação durante todo o tempo de treinamento.
Alimentação: Café da manhã, almoço e coffee break estão inclusos em todos os dias de treinamento.
Local: Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana | Av. Atlântica, 1.020 – Copacabana – Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Certificação: Ao completar o treinamento, o participante receberá o título de Certified LeSS Practitioner – Principles to Practices.
Early Bird: R$ 5.200,00 vigente até 23/06/2018
Full Price: R$ 5.850,00
Condições de Pagamento: Parcelamento em até 10x sem juros ou no boleto com 5% de desconto.
Esse treinamento será ministrado em inglês.
About Craig Larman:
Craig Larman is the co-creator (with Bas Vodde) of LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum), and since 2005 has worked with clients to apply the LeSS framework for scaling Scrum, lean thinking, and agile development to big product groups. Much of his work is organizational-design consulting with senior-management teams of product groups adopting LeSS.
Craig has served as the lead coach of large-scale lean software development adoption at Xerox, and serves or has served as a consultant for LeSS at BMW, Ericsson, UBS, bwin.party, Nokia Networks and Siemens Networks, Nordea, Cisco-Tandberg, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, Alcatel-Lucent, and Ion Trading, among many other clients. Craig has also served as chief scientist at Valtech and while living in Bengaluru India, at Valtech’s development centre helped to create agile offshore development with LeSS.
In addition to his focus on hands-on LeSS consulting and product work, he occasionally speaks in public, such as keynoting on LeSS at the 2016 Global Scrum Gathering, the 2015 Manage Agile conference, the 2014 Software Executive Summit, the 2013 Agile India conference, and the 2011 QCon conference.
Craig has been named one of the top 20 Agile influencers of all time and is the author of several books on scaling lean & agile development with LeSS, including:
- Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
- Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking & Organizational Tools for Large-Scale Scrum
- Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Successful Large, Multisite & Offshore Product Development with Large-Scale Scrum
- Agile & Iterative Development: A Manager’s Guide
Craig was one of the first Certified Scrum Trainers, and helped kick off the Agile movement, especially with his 2002 book “Agile & Iterative Development: A Manager’s Guide”.
Learn with Craig Larman—the co-creator of LeSS—in this 3-day highly-participative course. Participants (senior managers, product developers, …) get a thorough understanding of LeSS, Large-Scale Scrum, for scaling agile development to many teams working together on one product. In-depth, we explore adoption, new organizational design, systems thinking & optimization, the role of management, and very concretely how to work together in a Sprint at scale in terms of coordination, architecture, planning, and more.
(Aside, but noteworthy: Course runs until 18:00 on day 3; for certification, full attendance required)
Critically, we explore the Big Idea of more with LeSS: simplifying & descaling over “scaling”, or… scaling product development by descaling the organization.
Perhaps most importantly and interestingly, this course runs mostly as a series of “at giant whiteboards” deep-thinking exercises involving systems modeling in small teams to explore why, so that people canown the ideas by discovering them for themselves, rather than “renting” the ideas. A focus on why andowning not renting are important elements of LeSS and how it’s learned, and Craig emphasizes this in the course learning experience.
Join Larman for a deep dive into more with LeSS, based on his long experience with LeSS adoptions.
Feedback from previous courses
“It was inspiring to discuss Large-Scale Scrum with Craig Larman. The content of the course was top-notch.” – Steve Alexander
“The delivery was outstanding and the supporting material vast and detailed.” – Simone Zecchi
“The best course I have ever been on. Totally blown away.” – Simon Powers
In addition to course material, each participant will also receive 2 books on LeSS:
- Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
- Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking and Organizational Tools for Large-Scale Scrum
More information can be found here
- LeSS principles, frameworks, guides, experiments
- two LeSS frameworks: basic & LeSS Huge
- learning resources
- pre-adoption: building interest
- the adoption guides
- 3 principles
- getting started
- scope of first adoption
- stories of LeSS adoptions
Local Optimization & System Optimization
- local versus global systems optimization
- local optimization in backlogs
- local optimization in product definition
- local optimization in planning
- local optimization in in analysis & design
- local optimization in programming
- redefining the scope of product, and the impact on global optimization
- portfolio management
Adoption: Organizing by Customer Value
- towards global optimization: multiple feature teams on one product
- adoption & organizational design implications of feature teams
- 3 types of development
- where is the Product Owner?
- discovering/defining your product scope in LeSS
- incremental change: feature-team adoption mapping
- shu-ha-ri and frameworks
- empirical process control
- why “More with LeSS”?
- systems optimization
- occupational psychology
- lean thinking & value-driven
- preparation meetings before first Sprint
- Sprint Planning with many teams
- coordination & integration: from communities to architecture
- scaling Product Backlog Refinement
- scaling the Sprint Review & Retrospective
Done & Undone in LeSS
- perfect and imperfect Done
- improvement, organizational design, and Done
- handling Undone
- shipping and DevOps
- rules for smaller LeSS framework
- rules for LeSS Huge
LeSS Huge Framework
- Requirement Areas
- Area Product Owners
- role of Overall Product Owner
- Area Backlogs
More on LeSS Principles
- systems thinking and causal-loop modeling
- whole-product focus
- lean thinking
- queuing theory
More on LeSS Roles
- Managers in a LeSS organization
- Scrum Masters at scale
- Product Owner in LeSS
After successful course completion (attending full-time, etc)
- (free) digital versions of the first and third LeSS books
- more LeSS learning (videos, etc)
- the course handout PDF and photos of everything created within the course that was on the walls
- contacts of all course participants
- a course certificate
Atenção: Você pode parcelar a sua inscrição em até 10X SEM JUROS no cartão ou A VISTA VIA BOLETO com 5% de desconto.
Quais são as formas de pagamento disponíveis? Você pode pagar em até 10x sem juros nos cartões de crédito Visa e Mastercard. Também é possível fazer pagamento à vista via boleto bancário com 5% de desconto.
É possível realizar inscrições por Empenho? Sim! Inscrições por empenho devem ser feitas diretamente pelo e-mail email@example.com
Como funciona a política de cancelamento? Substituições de participantes podem ser feitas a qualquer momento, desde que autorizadas pelo responsável pela compra. Cancelamentos devem ser notificados via email para firstname.lastname@example.org e serão aceitos até 30 dias após a data da compra, desde que não ultrapasse a data do evento. Com menos de 30 dias para a data de realização do evento, pedidos de devolução não serão aceitos.Em caso de devolução de pagamento, o mesmo será deduzido de impostos e taxas.